About Westfield Home Inspections
Westfield Home Inspections is a Victoria BC locally owned home inspection company committed to providing superior home inspections. The owner, Patrick Weston, is a Licensed Home Inspector with Consumer Protection Branch (#68524), a Journeyman Red Seal Carpenter, and a Licensed Contractor. He draws upon many years of experience in the trades and has an intimate knowledge of homes through building and renovations. Westfield Home Inspections is a subsidiary of Westfield Carpentry Ltd; a member of the BBB with an A+ rating since 2011. Call today to book your next inspection.
- Pre-List Inspection : Place your best foot forward. This increasingly popular inspection addresses deficiencies before buyers discover them. Help increase the list price of a home and reduce the time it will be on the market. Reduce the stress of putting your home up for sale with a pre-list inspection from Westfield.
- Pre-Purchase Inspection : Feel confident when making an investment purchasing a home with the knowledge gained by having Westfield perform your next inspection. This is your best opportunity to discover the true condition of a property before buying it.
Property and Home Checks
- Vacations : Enjoy peace of mind while you are away on your next vacation by having Westfield perform vacation inspections on your behalf. Vacation home checks are required by most home insurance policies to monitor the vacant home for break-ins, floods, or system failures. Our home checks also include mail collection, turning on/off lights, and emergency monitoring should anything happen while you are away. Our reports are sent to you electronically so you can continue to enjoy your time away knowing your home is safe.
- Recreational/Seasonal Property Inspections : Maintain your cabin or ensure your vacationing property's systems are functioning properly while you are not there. Westfield Inspectors will inspect cabins, chalets, mobile homes, etc. and notify you if something isn't right. Know that your property is ready for you to enjoy before you arrive.
Preventative Home Maintenance Inspections
- Rental Properties and Secondary Suites : Your investments deserve the best chance to retain and grow in value and Westfield are your eyes to assist you. Have Westfield Home Inspections perform regular inspections of your rental properties and be advised on how your tenants are treating them. The inspection fees are tax deductible and assist in ensuring that your properties are not being damaged by illegal operations such as grow ops or unreported maintenance items that require attention. Ask about multi-property discounts now available.
- Seniors : Westfield Home Inspections proudly helps seniors retire at home by inspecting difficult to access areas and monitoring their home systems. Providing routine inspections to identify any maintenance items that come up and require attention as well as testing safety devices such as smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. Westfield Home Inspections is licensed with Consumer Protection BC.
Westfield Home Inspections
Rock Solid Peace of Mind